pecan chocolate crust:
• 1 cup ground pecans (any nut meal you like is ok)
• 3-4 medjool dates (or 2-3 tbsp maple syrup)
• 1/2 cup cacao powder (cocoa powder)
• pinch sea salt (don’t leave out)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 2 cups cashew, pieces
• 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil
• 1/2 ( or more to taste*) cup maple syrup (or may use agave nectar)
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• 3/4 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
*If you want sweeter rather than rich just as a bit more syrup
For the crust:
Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse till combined. The crust should slightly stick together.
Scoop your pecan chocolate crust into your mini cheesecake pan pressing down with fingers to firmly place the crust into pan. Set aside as you make your filling.
Soak cashews for about 10- 15 minutes then rinse well. Place cashews into blender with maple syrup, vanilla, and water. Blend for a little bit to get it creamy.
Add in your cacao powder and coconut oil. Blend till creamy, scraping down the sides a few times. blending till it is nice and smooth.
Once chocolate filling is blended begin scooping your filling to the top of your mini cheesecake pans. set the chocolate cream cakes into your freezer to set for a few hours